Environment and Sustainability Translations
We at Catalex Translations dream of clean and green Ukraine and the globe. Of course, Environment and Sustainability Translations into Russian and Ukrainian, our native languages, is among the powerful drivers for our vibrant development. Thus, your success in sustainability practices is an inspiration for us. Therefore we are all about making it impress the hearts of Ukrainian and Russian speakers in our country and all over the world. Certainly, we are ready to go an extra mile helping you to implement the stringent environmental policy and practices in Ukraine you used to follow domestically and globally.
The Results in Ukraine
Indeed, environmental activism in Ukraine has gained momentum recent years. Of course, people in Ukraine keep becoming more environmentally concerned and there is no way back. So don’t miss your customers – translate your sustainability reports into Ukrainian now.
Above all, environmental issues are global, adequate efforts to be taken in all parts of the world. Translate your environmental policy and practices into Russian to bring them life in this large part of the globe, as well as to involve some 120 million Russian speaking people outside Russia, which is almost the same as in Russia itself.
What we do for Environment
But we are not dreamers only, we are also researchers and practitioners. For instance, our members contributed to the Europe’s biggest annual scrap metal recycling forum, visited a state-of-the-art scrap yard in Moscow region, spoke for organic farming at a grain conference, attended courses on circular economy, permaculture design and of course, on environmental translation, supported international environmental campaigns, etc.
Our experts in environmental and sustainability translations into Russian and Ukrainian use UN term bases, European Termcoord bases as well as paper references like Ecological Encyclopedic Dictionary by I. Dediu and more. However, your reference material like glossaries, term bases and TMs are always welcomed.
We can help you
So what are you doing? Running a small recycling business? Distributing solar panels? A larger business applying principles of circular economy or organic agriculture? A big corporation trying hard to run a bit greener? In truth, whatever you may need to translate into Russian, be it a shredder manual, energy saving plan, life cycle assessment or sustainable investment offer, we have the relevant expertise and are happy to bring it to the table. We can also translate into Ukrainian and Russian the following:
- Agroforestry guidelines,
- Afforestation plans,
- BAP (Biodiversity Action Plan),
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Sustainable Natural Resource Management (PS6),
- Circular economy projects,
- Chain-of-custody certification,
- Community Health, Safety and Security (PS4),
- Conservation programs,
- Cradle-to-Cradle specifications,
- Deforestation reports,
- EIA (Environmental Impact Analysis/Assessment),
- ESIA (Environmental and Social Impact Assessment),
- Footprint research,
- Food safety presentation,
- Greenhouse gas strategy,
- Greenwashing cash investigation,
- HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) plans,
- IFC reports,
- Labor and Working Conditions (PS2),
- Land Acquisition and Involuntary Resettlement (PS5),
- Microbeads regulations,
- Monitoring Framework,
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets),
- Natural resource management practices,
- Overpopulation studies,
- Permaculture courses,
- Pollution Prevention and Abatement (PS3)
- Reforestation projects,
- SEIA (Social and Economic Impact Assessment),
- Social and Environmental Assessment and Management Systems (PS1),
- SROI (Social Return On Investments),
- Traffic management policies,
- Urban mining projects,
- Vapor Recovery System manuals,
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) tests,
- WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene) reports,
- Waste management practices,
- Water management practices,
- Zero waste practices,
… and whatever related to sustainable development, environmental protection and green technologies.
In conclusion, your aim to change the world for better is not only yours. Of course, we share it and we are here to be your agent of positive environmental change for Ukrainian and Russian speakers. So let’s make the world cleaner and greener together!
Our rates for Environmental and SustainabilityTranslations into Russian and Ukrainian are the following:
0.08 USD per source word of any document
0.07 USD per source word if there are more than 5,000 words to be translated
0.06 USD per source word if there are more than 10,000 words to be translated
The cost for Environment and Sustainability Translations into Russian and Ukrainian includes the following:
- Free quote and consulting
- Dedicated project manager
- Translation, editing and proofreading
- Final proofreading of a published material
Write us today and get a free quote for Environment and Sustainability translations of your materials and send us the files needed to translate. Our specialists will make assessment of your files and reply to you within 1-2 business hours with an offer.
Write us the password “FREE TRANSLATION-500” in the commentary and you’ll get the Environment and Sustainability Translations of the first 500 words from English into Russian or Ukrainian for free (if the volume of your original English text for translation is more than 2500 words).
The domains our English-Russian and English-Ukrainian translators are experts in are the following: